Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Getting ready

Welcome to my blog! 

I have been busy getting this site ready, so I can share our big adventure with all of you who are interested in following along. Many of you have asked if we were going to have a blog, and I am willing to give it a try.
As many of you know, we are going on a 58-day tour to Southern Africa. Here is a map of the trip we are taking:


We are leaving Winnipeg early on Friday morning, October 10th, arriving in Johannesburg around 5PM on Saturday. There is a 7 hour time difference between Canada and South Africa. After hopefully a good nights sleep at our hotel, we will be meeting up with my mom and the rest of the group on Sunday morning. 





































2 comments:

  1. hoi Carine, tolle Seite - gut aufgebaut! Ich freue mich darauf, die Reise auf diese Weise mitverfolgen zu können. Vorerst euch beiden einen guten Flug. Enjoy every moment, love, Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Warren and Carine. Thanks for the invite to this blog and want to say have a great trip and adventure. I look forward to hearing about the trip. Safe travels
    Steve

    ReplyDelete